WCW WrestleWar 1991 : War Games
February 24, 1991 from the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona. This was the first PPV after WCW left the NWA.
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Dark match: Ultraman and Eddie Guerrero defeated Huichol and Rudy Boy Gonzalez (7:39)
- Guerrero pinned Rudy.
- The Junkyard Dog, Ricky Morton and Tommy Rich defeated The State Patrol (Lt. James Earl Wright and Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker) and Big Cat to retain the WCW World Six-Man Tag Team Championship (9:54)
- Morton pinned Parker.
- Bobby Eaton defeated Brad Armstrong (12:51)
- Eaton pinned Armstrong after an Alabama Jam.
- Itsuki Yamazaki and Mami Kitamura defeated Miki Handa and Miss A (6:47)
- Yamazaki pinned A with a roll-up.
- Dustin Rhodes defeated Buddy Landel (6:33)
- Rhodes pinned Landell after a Bulldog.
- The Southern Boys (Tracy Smothers and Steve Armstrong) defeated The Royal Family (Rip Morgan and Jack Victory) (12:05)
- Smothers pinned Morgan.
- Terrence Taylor (with Alexandra York) defeated Tom Zenk in a No Disqualification match (10:59)
- Taylor pinned Zenk with a roll-up.
- Stan Hansen fought Big Van Vader to a double disqualification (6:21)
- Both men were disqualified after they threw referee Pee-Wee Anderson out of the ring.
- Lex Luger defeated Dan Spivey to retain the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (12:52)
- The Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin and Michael Hayes) (with Diamond Dallas Page and Big Daddy Dink) defeated Doom (Butch Reed and Ron Simmons) (with Teddy Long) to win the WCW World Tag Team Championship(6:56)
- Garvin pinned Simmons.
- After the match, Long and Reed turned on Simmons.
- The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Barry Windham, Sid Vicious) and Larry Zbyszko (with Arn Anderson) defeated Sting, Brian Pillman, and The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott) in a WarGames match (21:50)