1987 - NBC taped WWF's 14th Saturday Night's Main Event program at the Landover Arena in Landover, Maryland. The show would air on January 2, 1988.
The show saw the following results:
- WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeat King Kong Bundy with a legdrop. After the match, Andre The Giant attacked Hogan.
- WWF Tag Team Champions Strike Force (Rick Martel & Tito Santana) defeat The Bolsheviks (Boris Zuhkov & Nikolai Volkoff) in two straight falls of a three falls match. Martel made Zuhkov submit to a Boston crab to win the first fall, and Santana pinned Zuhkov after he collided with Volkoff to win the second.
1990 - Terry Gordy & Steve Williams win the All Japan World Tag Team Title by winning the annual Real World Tag League tournament in Tokyo, Japan.
The belts had been vacated in July when The Great Kabuki (who held the belts with Jumbo Tsuruta) jumped with Genichiro Tenryu to SWS (Super World Sports).
William & Gordy defeat Stan Hansen & Danny Spivey on the final night of the tournament, winning the tournament by one point.
1997 - WWF held their D-Generation X Pay-per-view in Springfield, Massachusetts at the Civic Center. This event saw the return of Owen Hart to WWF television for the first time since the Survivor Series "Montreal Screwjob" the previous month.
Here are the results:
- TAKA Michinoku defeated Brian Christopher with the Michinoku Driver in the finals of a month long tournament to win the WWF World Light Heavyweight Title. TAKA defeated Devon Storm and Mr. Aguila to reach the finals, while Christopher defeated Flash Flanagan and Scott Taylor (Scott 2 Hotty).
- Los Boricuas (Miguel Perez, Jesus Castillo & Jose Estrada) defeated DOA (Chainz, Skull and Eight Ball) when Estrada pinned Chainz.
- Butterbean defeated Marc Mero via DQ in the fourth round of a Toughman boxing match when Mero hit Butterbean with a lowblow.
- WWF World Tag Team Champions Billy Gunn & Road Dogg defeated The Legion of Doom via DQ when Hawk took a slop bucket from Henry Godwinn (who had come down to interfere) and used it as a weapon.
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Sgt. Slaughter in a Bootcamp match with a Pedigree after Chyna gave Slaughter a low blow.
- Jeff Jarrett defeated The Undertaker via DQ when Kane interfered and chokeslammed Jarrett when Jarrett got in his way as he went after Undertaker.
- WWF Intercontinental Champion Steve Austin defeated Rocky Maivia with a stunner.
- Ken Shamrock defeated WWF World Champion Shawn Michaels via DQ when Triple H and Chyna attacked Shamrock as he had Michaels in an anklelock. After the match, Owen Hart came out from the crowd and attacked Michaels, the first time Owen had been seen since Montreal. Sadly, WWF dropped the ball and decided not to to follow-up with a Owen vs. Shawn feud.