Sunday, April 25, 2010

News Bites

IS BATISTA LEAVING WWE FOR GOOD THIS WEEK?
- Rumors of Batista leaving WWE have been coming up for a while but the topic is heating up this week with PWInsider.com suggesting that this week could be his final one with the company. Batista has been quite unhappy lately and the decision to pull him from the "Killing Karma" WWE Studios movie and replaced by Triple H didn't go down too well with the former heavyweight champion. PWInsider adds that the reason Batista was switched with HHH was because they didn't want him to be in one of their movies if he wasn't going to be under a contract once the movie comes out. Batista's deal with World Wrestling Entertainment is reportedly expiring very soon and he did not sign a new contract. Batista is involved in tonight's Extreme Rules pay-per-view main event with John Cena in a Last Man Standing match.

MARK HENRY ARRESTED IN BELFAST LAST WEEKEND
- The Derry Journal in Northern Ireland is reporting that WWE Superstar Mark Henry was arrested last weekend following an incident with a fan at the Hilton hotel where everyone was staying while stuck in Europe. The fan, James McClay, claimed that Henry threw a drink at him and followed that with a verbal assault after he tried to get signatures on a birthday card. "Mark
Henry was abusive and ignorant but I got his signature and walked away. Suddenly he threw a drink around me from behind." The fan said that Cena and Orton grabbed Henry's arm and held him back to avoid further confrontation. "I honestly thought I was in one of the plot lines backstage. I felt like I was watching this happen to someone else. Suddenly Chavo Guerrero piped up egging Mark Henry on, that really annoyed me as I am a fan of his. I thought this is going to get really bad as all these wrestlers were on their feet." The Superstars were described to be all "genuinely nice people" by McClay and Henry did end up signing the card even though he called him a "little punk bitch." McClay said that the incident ruined the whole weekend for him. "I was left humiliated afterward. He did this soaking me and my fiancée and our friend. The birthday card is all covered in drink also." Henry was also given an adult caution following the incident in the hotel bar. (personally Henry needs to stick to carrying bags, this should surprise no one)


No comments:

Post a Comment