Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jim Ross update

From the Online Wrestling Network:
JR SUFFERS BELL'S PALSY ATTACK, NOT AT TONIGHT'S SMACKDOWN- In a blog update, WWE Hall of Famer and Smackdown announcer Jim Rossannounced that he suffered his third Bell's Palsy attack while on the flightfrom Oklahoma to Columbia, the site for tonight's Smackdown tapings. Rosssaid that he still planned to call tonight's Smackdown with his oldbroadcast partner Jerry Lawler who is replacing Todd Grisham howeversomething changed and in another update Ross stated that he was on his wayback to Oklahoma to see a neurologist tomorrow. "Life is about facing thechallenges we encounter so I am going to do all I can to get better and backat the announce desk asap. I wish I had more answers but I simply don't atthis time," JR said. He added that he wants to be part of the BraggingRights pay-per-view but it depends on his physical condition. "WWE has beentremendously supportive of my situation of which I am very grateful," Rosscontinued. RAW announcers Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler will be callingtonight's show as Grisham got married over the weekend and was given theweek off. This is JR's second week off Smackdown as last week he got the dayoff due to his wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment