WCW Halloween Havoc 1992
Tom Zenk, Johnny Gunn and Shane Douglas defeated Arn Anderson, Michael Hayes and Bobby Eaton (11:02)
- Gunn pinned Hayes.
- Ricky Steamboat defeated Brian Pillman (10:25)
- Steamboat pinned Pillman.
- Big Van Vader defeated Nikita Koloff (11:35)
- NWA and WCW World Tag Team Champions Barry Windham and Dustin Rhodes fought Steve Williams and Steve Austin to a time-limit draw (30:00)
- Windham and Rhodes retained the titles.
- Austin was subbing for Terry Gordy, who no-showed the event.
- It was originally scheduled to be Williams and Gordy vs. The Steiner Brothers, but was changed after Rick Steiner suffered a torn chest muscle during a Japanese tour, and Windham and Rhodes won the titles from Williams and Gordy on the October 3 edition of WCW Saturday Night, making Williams and Gordy challenge Windham and Rhodes to a rematch for the titles.
- Rick Rude (with Madusa) defeated NWA World Heavyweight Champion Masahiro Chono (with Hiro Matsuda) (with Harley Race and Kensuke Sasaki as special guest referees) by disqualification (22:23)
- Chono was disqualified by Race for throwing Rude over the top rope, Chono retained the title.
- Rude's WCW United States Heavyweight Championship was not on the line, despite being the champion.
- After the match, Sasaki attacked Rude and Race.
- Ron Simmons (with Teddy Long) defeated The Barbarian (with Cactus Jack) to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship (12:41)
- Simmons pinned Barbarian.
- Sting defeated Jake Roberts in a Coal Miner's Glove match (10:34)
- Sting pinned Roberts after Roberts was bitten by his own snake.
- This was a "Spin the Wheel, Make a Deal" match with the match type determined by spinning wheel.
- The match was kayfabe unsanctioned by WCW.