Monday, September 27, 2010

Mick Foley's Life on the Big Screen

Thanks to Wrestling Online.com for this:

FOLEY'S LIFE STORY TO BE TURNED INTO A FEATURE FILM
- Union Square Agency and American Original today announced that they will be producing a feature film based on the life story of the hardcore legend himself, Mick Foley. Foley's agents Michael Braverman and Barry Bloom will also executive produce while Christopher J. Scott will be directing from a script written by Scott and Foley.
"I am thrilled to have the opportunity to finally bring my story to the screen. With Union Square as my tag-partner, I foresee many entertained and/or shocked audiences in our future," said Mick Foley.
Jeff Katz - who worked on Snakes On a Plane, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Shoot Em Up and others - will serve as the producer. "I spent three years in the wrestling industry before coming to Hollywood and always found Mick's story to be highly emblematic of the classic American success story. I've admired him as a man and entertainer for years and couldn't be more thrilled to return to my wrestling roots and help put Mick's story on film," said Katz.

No comments:

Post a Comment